Sustaining (Corporate) Membership
Sustaining (Corporate) Members have access to over 1,000 certified women-owned businesses located throughout the southwest region.
WBENC’s stringent, third-party certification process gives Sustaining (Corporate) Members the assurance that their suppliers are indeed women-owned.
This allows you to find suppliers you can trust are women-owned and meet your supplier diversity goals.
Become a member to search for certified suppliers
Benefits for your Business
You’ll be joining over 70+
Sustaining Corporate Members
- 1218 Global
- Alcon – a Novartis Company
- Amegy Bank
- American Airlines
- Arkansas Economic Development Commission
- Austin Commercial
- Austin Independent School District
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Baylor Scott & White Health
- BNSF Railway Company
- Capgemini US LLC
- Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- CenterPoint Energy
- City of Dallas
- City of Fort Worth.
- Communications Test Design, Inc.
- Cross Timbers Procurement Center
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit
- Dallas Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Dallas County
- Dallas County Community College District
- Dallas Independent School District
- Dell Technologies
- DFW International Airport
- DunAn Microstaq
- E.F. Johnson Company
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- FedEx Office
- Fluor Corporation
- Frost Bank
- Hanger, Inc.
- HCL America, Inc.
- Herzog Contracting Corp.
- Jackson Walker, LLP
- JCPenney Company, Inc.
- JPS Health Network
- Lockheed Martin
- Munck Wilson Mandala
- Nokia Corporation
- North Texas Commission
- North Texas Tollway Authority
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems
- Robert Half
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Shell Oil Company
- Simmons Bank
- Southwest Airlines Co.
- Tarrant Regional Water District
- Texas Instruments
- Texas Rangers
- Trinity River Vision Authority
- TWU Center for Women in Business
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Visa, Inc.
- Vistra Energy
- Walmart Stores, Inc.
- WE – Women’s Enterprise
- Windstream Communications, Inc.
- XM Performance
The Women’s Business Council – Southwest (WBCS) offers offers a variety of networking events, access to procurement opportunities and educational programs for both Sustaining (Corporate) Members and certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Members throughout the year.
These events give Sustaining (Corporate) Members the chance to network and/or compete for business with a wide variety of established, growth-oriented women-owned businesses.