The 2022 Parade of Stars Awards Gala was held at the Renaissance Dallas Addison on February 25th. This action packed evening featured a cocktail reception, silent and live auction, seated dinner and awards presentation, and ended with a fabulous after party on the dance floor! The heads-or-tails fundraiser game returned with a $5000 grand prize from the Container Store, along with Bling Boxes provided by JCPenney, and a gift card grab that sold out before dinner.
The Parade of Stars Awards Gala is an opportunity for the Women's Business Council - Southwest to recognize Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and Corporate (Sustaining) Members that have gone above and beyond to support women-owned businesses and promote supplier diversity initiatives. We want to give a huge congratulations to this year’s winners, and a thank you to our sponsors, staff, and all attendees for contributing to a successful event!
2022 WBCS Parade of Stars Award Winners
- CFJ Manufacturing: WBE of the Year - Over $20 Million in Annual Revenue
- Assured Quality Systems: WBE of the Year - $5-$20 Million in Annual Revenue
- Energy Utility Group: WBE of the Year - Under $5 Million in Annual Revenue
- Tim Yamada, Toyota: Corporate Advocate of the Year
- Kristopher Park, Raytheon: Buyer of the Year
- Blueprint Marketing Group: WBE Rising Star
- LaShante Williams, Davis Davis & Harmon LLC: WBE Advocate of the Year
- Mary Gano, Vistra: Corporate Volunteer of the Year
- Terri Quinton, Q2 Marketing Group: WBE Volunteer of the Year
- Michelle Ray, Absolute Facility Solutions: Regional Volunteer of the Year
- DFW International Airport: Corporation of the Year