The Women's Business Council - Southwest is proud to bring you WBENCPitch presented by FedEx and PepsiCo. This August, we will host a regional pitch round that will serve as a pre-qualifier to the National WBENCPitch Semi-Finals. The top three pitches from the WBCS Pitch Competition will advance to the following rounds:
National Semi-Finals: Week of October 24th | Top 3 Pitches from each RPO | Virtual Format Live on Zoom
National Finals: Week of November 14th | Live Format In-Person at the WBENC Invitation-Only November Event
The application for the WBCS Pitch will be open August 1st - 15th with the pitch event happening on August 26th at the WBCS offices. You can apply here!
WBE Application Criteria:
- Participant must be a WBENC-certified WBE whose certification is in good standing.
- Participant fits the following Innovation Criteria:
- Existing innovative product, service, or business solution that is ready for market or currently in market (not a future idea or endeavor seeking an investment).
- Disruptor in their current market.
- WBE has differentiated their business from standard offerings within their industry.
- Innovative solution solves a problem in a new/inventive way
- Applicant must be a female owner of the company.
- If the innovative solution is a result from a joint venture between multiple WBE companies, the application must be submitted on behalf of only one of the WBE companies.
Pitch must be no longer than 90-seconds.
To help prepare, there are several July events from WBENC and WBCS:
August 26th - WBCS Regional Pitch Competition | In-person at WBCS Offices
Week of October 24th - National Semi-Finals | Top 3 Pitches from each RPO | Virtual Format Live on Zoom
Week of November 14th - National Finals | Live Format In-Person at the WBENC Invitation-Only November Event