Our 2021 Annual Meeting was held on Thursday, November 4th at the Laurel in Grapevine, TX. It was exciting to see over 200 of our members in-person and face-to-face after almost two years, and we are grateful to all who attended. In case you missed it, click here to read some highlights from 2021 including:
- Announcement of the 2022 WBCS Board of Directors
- Sharon Evans, President & CEO of CFJ Manufacturing was awarded the Cheryl Stevens Legacy of Leadership Award
- Review of our membership numbers and economic impact
- Highlights of our events and programming from the past year
- A peek at what's to come in 2022!