July 15-19 has been designated as Business Week for Supplier Diversity and our Corporate member, The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, is hosting the Business Summit for Supplier Diversity.
This one-day event on July 18 is for Eleventh District suppliers and is focused on inviting new and existing suppliers to meet with Dallas Fed staff, as well as offering a networking opportunity for attendees. DFW Airport will also be speaking and information on the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program will be presented as well.
Attendees will learn about:
- The role of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- The Supplier Diversity Program at the Dallas Fed.
- Three North Texas organizations that provide supplier training and assistance.
- Upcoming projects at D/FW International Airport.
- Bonding assistance presented by Cross Timbers Procurement Center.
- The state of small businesses report from a Dallas Fed economist.
- Networking opportunities with Dallas Fed staff, D/FW suppliers and outside organizations.