It's time to submit your 2018 Spend information - if you spent money with any third-party certified WBE in 2018, let us know!
WBCS collects WBE spend information from members on an annual basis. From small women-owned businesses to large Fortune 500 companies, WBCS wants to hear from you. No amount is too small - every dollar counts with supplier diversity. You can access the form in our Member Center or send an email to [email protected]
If you are a recent member, (or haven't previously submitted Spend data) take a look at these answers to common questions.
What is the Spend Program?
- Each year, WBCS asks our members to submit the dollar amount they spent with Women Business Enterprises (WBEs) in the previous year.
Why do you want this information?
- We are glad you asked! One of the primary missions of WBCS is to facilitate business opportunities between corporations and WBEs. Equally important, we encourage our WBEs to spend with fellow WBEs whenever possible. Recording these dollar amounts helps us to measure our success and provides valuable insights as to who is spending and promoting supplier diversity.
- In addition, it gives us the chance to recognize you! Every member that reports their spend data will be included in the program book and given recognition at our new 2019 procurement event, Connections to Contracts on April 10.
Will other companies be able to see my numbers?
- Spend amounts are reported only in aggregate form across all responses received. Individual dollar amounts submitted are kept confidential.
This sounds like it will take a lot of time.
- We’ve made it easy for you – our simple form only asks for 3 pieces of information.
- Number of WBEs you did business with in 2018 (these do not have to be WBCS members; any third-party certified WBE is eligible)
- Total dollar amount spent across all WBEs in 2018
- The percentage of total spend in 2018 that your WBE spend represents
When do you need this information by, and where do I send it?
- The deadline to submit your spend and receive recognition at Connections to Contracts is Friday, March 15th, 2019.
- Log on to the Member Center section of the WBCS website
- Scroll down to the Spend section and click the Submit Spend link
- Fill out the short form
- Click "Submit Spend"