Check out these two award opportunities below - apply yourself or pass along to someone who deserves some extra recognition! (You can also submit a Done Deal™ by March 15th to be Eligible for the Women Working Together Award...)
50 Fastest Women-Owned/Led Companies
When: The deadline to apply is March 1st
What: Apply now to be recognized as one of the “50 Fastest” by the Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO). This year marks the 12th anniversary of the annual ranking, which recognizes the vital role that women-owned and led companies have in boosting the economy and enhancing overall job growth.
To be eligible, companies must be:
- Privately owned
- Business must have generated at east $500,000 in 2013 revenue (and every subsequent year)
- Revenues must be converted to USD
7th Annual Women of Distinction Awards
When: The deadline to apply is February 28th
What: Hispanic women make enormous contributions in this country daily. To acknowledge more accomplished women, TAMACC, the leading Hispanic Business Association in Texas, established the annual Women of Distinction Awards. Recipients of this award come from a wide spectrum of backgrounds and disciplines - teachers, scientists, community leaders, entrepreneurs, corporate executives and lawyers.
- You must be a woman, no less than 18 years of age, who resides in the state of Texas
- The primary business and or activities of the applicant must be in the state of Texas.
- If selected applicant must agree to be present at the awards luncheon to receive their recognition award.