On June 30th, the application period for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) will be ending, and funds are still available! In addition, financial resources continue to become available through local counties and private foundations - many can even be used in conjunction with the PPP or EIDL loans. We have listed a few below with quickly approaching deadlines, but be sure to also check with your county to see what programs they still have available.
- Dallas County Emergency Business Assistance Program (EBAP) Application deadline is June 28th
- City of Frisco/Collin County Small Business Grant Program Application open June 24 and close June 30th
- Plano CARES Grant Program – Application deadline is June 22
- Tarrant County Small Business Grant Program – Applications open June 22 and close on July 1
- Travis County (TCTX) Thrive Small Business Program - Application Deadline is July 3
- City of Wylie Small Business Assistance Program – Applications opens June 19
- Amber Grants for Women – Application deadline is June 30th